Hello you, I hope you’re having a lovely Valentine’s Day. Whether it’s on your own or with a loved one, I have picked some books to suit everyone! I have picked from different genres and have given them my very own tag lines. Here it goes……Happy reading!
- The Science Fiction/Low Fantasy Book: All The Birds In The Sky by Charlie Jane Anders – When these soulmates shake up the world…literally!
- The Romance Book: The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks – He’s searching for the girl he has fallen in love with, although he hasn’t met her yet…..
- The Tearjerker Book: First Last Kiss by Ali Harris – What you have to go through for the ones you love. For better or for worse.
- The Dystopian Book: The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood – When a couple makes a sacrifice to lead better lives. Only for it to lead to tragic consequences.
- The Classic Book: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë. She gets a job to lead a quite life, only for her to fall in love with her boss….
- The Booklover’s Book: How To Fall In Love In Book Shop by Veronica Henry – Because, who doesn’t?
These are my choices, have you read any of these? Tell me in the comments. If you have any recommendations please do tell!